Monday 21 December 2015

Beanies


Since it's December and the weather has started to get a little colder, (albeit not cold enough for December in my eyes) I thought I'd talk beanies.  I'm currently wearing - The Fur Pom Pom Beanie (similar one here), The Ski Beanie (here) and The Black Beanie - AKA burglar Bill's Beanie (similar here). 
My favourite has always been the pom pom beanie mainly because it suits my face shape the best and its pretty dam cosy too, but I'm also loving this Planks beanie which is perfect for the slopes at this time of year. The black one I love but I'm not sure it does me justice, it is however great for that 90's grunge look and I have to say trying these on in the house was pretty hysterical as I seem to have the smallest head known to man!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig