Saturday 21 November 2015

Knitwear and Loafers

Jumper and Shoes | Topshop. Jeans (old) | New Look. 

I've been pretty much living in this ensemble at the moment, winter has finally set in here up north (we were even greeted with snow this morning) and its all about Layers. 
Minus the ripped jeans this outfit keeps me pretty toasty and as for flats they have become a season must have and provide much more comfort than my favourite heels. However that has taken time - don't you just love how new shoes put your feet through hell. As for the jumper - which I'm sure will be making many more blog posts appearances, is just delightful for those not sure what to wear days. Not that you can tell in these photo's but it's in my favourite colour of the moment - NAVY BLUE. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig