Tuesday 18 November 2014

A love affair with Elle

(Winona Ryder cover - July 2009, Kirsten Dunst cover - September 2011, Drew Barrymore cover - October 2006 (21st Birthday collectors issue), Kate Hudson cover - October 2010 (25th Birthday collectors issue), Emma Watson cover - December 2014.  

As you can see from the photographs above I've been collecting my beloved Elle magazine for a number of years. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I recently moved house and transporting my collection was a challenging task - there are eighty five of them after all. The journey from my family home to the new pad involved my boyfriend suggesting using them as kindling for the log burning stove. Ha! How dare he, they are my pride and joy! The conversation ended with me saying I will literally be the girl who lived in her Elle Magazines. 

I have read a variety of magazines in the past from Cosmopolitan to Vogue but Elle has always been my monthly staple. For the last few years Santa has been kind enough to supply me with a subscription giving me exclusive subscriber covers delivered straight to my door. Elle has something every girl or women can relate to - beautiful fashion shoots, street style edits, inspirational writing and one of my favourite monthly columns - Fit Notes. 

Elle is constantly exciting its readers, a recent design change both in my monthly glossy and online look fantastic. Elleuk.com offers readers an insight into the #ellefashioncupboard a space filled with designer delights. I can't get enough of the What Elle Wears feature, each week the beautiful Elle team are photographed in their work attire. I will no doubt be reading Elle for the next ten years and I can't wait to see how the magazine develops.
*note to self - where am I going to keep them?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig