Saturday 6 September 2014

Is it Autumn yet?

Jumper (here), Bag (here) and Jeans (here) | Topshop. Shoes | Superga (here)

I've already started to get ready for the autumn/winter season by investing in a few classic pieces starting with - the jumper. I did inform you of my dream jumper by Zara but unfortunately by the time pay day rolled by it was out of stock *note to self - anytime you see something in Zara buy immediately. However I did manage to find this not so little number in Topshop. It ticks all the boxes fluffy - check, oversized - check, roll neck - check....the list goes on.  
The season isn't just where I want it to be (a very thick jumper in early September was rather warm) but the leaves have started falling so not long now (fingers crossed).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig