Monday 29 September 2014

A statement piece

Coat | H&M here. Top similar here and Bag similar here | Topshop. Jeans | New Look similar here. Boots | Faith (old).

My regular life has finally resumed....yes I'm back at University and I couldn't be happier. The biggest student perk has to be Unidays student discount. Spontaneous shopping trips can often be the best and last Wednesday I found this beautiful oversized grey coat for the bargain price of £24.99. Plus Unidays gave me an added 20% off student discount giving me a staple winter piece for only £19.99!
The weather has cooled and I can say Autumn is in full swing. I teamed my new coat with a simple v neck tee, skinny jeans and a pair of knee high boots on this crisp Saturday morning.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig