Friday 5 July 2013

The wait is over - The A/W13 trend reports are out!

 
 
 
 
Row 1 - Saint Laurent and Chanel
Row 2 - Stella McCartney and Rag and Bone
Row 3 - Givenchy and Alexander McQueen
Row 4 - Tom Ford and Fendi
Images sourced from style.com

So it's July and the weekend is set to be hot and sunny (finally). I'm probably about to jinx it with what I'm about to say, but I'm so excited for the Autumn/Winter 13 trend reports. 

It seems like forever since the Autumn/Winter 2013 shows back in February but now I can finally tell you the trend reports are out!
As you already know the Autumn/ Winter season is my favourite, the colours, the textures I'm head over heels in LOVE with it all. Enjoy

The Rebel at Saint Laurent and Chanel - Leather jackets, chunky boots and lots of attitude.

The Boy Girl at Stella McCartney and Rag and Bone - Oversized coats and wide leg trousers (check out the cute little hats from Stella McCartney's A/W13 collection, I'm in LOVE).
  
The Romantic at Givenchy and Alexander McQueen - Historical Queen with printed jewel coloured fabrics and lace head dresses. 

The Maximalist at Tom Ford and Fendi - Think a clash of sequins, fur and gorgeous embroidery.





 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig