Friday 17 May 2013

The Silver Shoe

Silver shoes, they seem to be everywhere at the minute. From high heeled pointy courts to block heeled strappy sandals. 
Silver just seems to be one of those colours that can be worn with anything, bold colours (orange and red are my favourites), black or white.
After finding so many amazing silver shoes I found ‘the ones’. These beautiful silver courts by Kurt Geiger have a petite ankle strap and the very now ‘block heel’ they are definitely the ones for me. Any outfit would look fantastic with these shoes. The only problem is the price tag and at £125 I’m not sure my part time student wage will stretch (sob).
I will just have to hope and pray they go into the summer sale. Until then I can just dream…..



Images Sourced from www.kurtgeiger.com 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig