Saturday 22 December 2012

'Midnight in Paris'

I have being meaning to watch this film since its release in 2011 and all I can say is.... it was worth the wait!
 

'Midnight in Paris' directed by Woody Allen in 2011 is a beautiful movie about an aspiring writer on holiday in Paris. He has a love for Paris and the 1920's (like myself) and one night at the stroke of midnight he finds himself whisked back to his favourite decade. He enjoys the delights of the twenties,  money, parties and most of all glamour.

The costumes were truly inspiring, bust less silhouettes, dropped waistlines with lots of sparkle these all looked amazing during this very glamorous period.


 

The beautiful sights of Paris are displayed during the opening credits and have made me want to visit the amazing city even more


I have always loved the Woody Allen classics 'Manhattan' and 'Annie Hall' to name a few, I can now add 'Midnight in Paris' to that list!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig