Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Kicks!

Lots of beautiful gifts were delivered by Santa this Christmas including these amazing Nike Air Force 1's!




I have loved these kicks for as long as I can remember and now have a pair to call my very own. These are going to look great with other items from my wardrobe and a few possible new purchases I may make in the January sales. 


My next task is going to be trying to keep them clean!! 


Other gifts Santa brought (I must have been good this year!) included my yearly staple christmas gift, my ELLE subscription, a gorgeous camo winter coat, purfume and a lovely note book for blogging notes and ideas!. 


Lastly Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig