Saturday 8 December 2018

Ready for the party season?

 Are you ready for the party season? The festive season is here once again therefore it's time to don our glad rags for whatever parties lay ahead. This year I plan on doing it a little different, instead of shedding loads of cash on new outfits (that will probably get dusty in the closet for the rest of the new year) -  I've purchased just a few accessories to uplift my old/current pieces. I've then been scouring street style articles and Pinterest for inspiration and ideas for how to style said pieces. I like to take casual, everyday sartorial and add sparkle or glam in anyway possible - glittery socks or sheer tights and sandals are a current favourite. I'm also loving heavy gold jewellery and textured blazers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig