Monday 3 September 2018

What we should be wearing this autumn - according to Reserved

I feel like I’m late to the party, but this week I discovered the online store Reserved. I can’t believe this brand has been established for two years in the UK and 19 years in Europe without me even knowing it existed. That’s what I love about online retailing, there are always new and exciting brands out there waiting to be discovered.
I love the Reserved brands clean, simplistic yet stylish aesthetic. It mixes simple pieces with more fashion forward items. The online store is also extremely pleasingly to the eye and I adore their new AW18 campaign.
Here’s what Reserved think we should be wearing this autumn and I couldn’t agree more...

Layers of heritage check in both muted and brighter tones, faux fur (something I'm still undecided on but this one is stunning), luxurious fabrics including satin, silk and wool, midi length textured skirts in denim and corduroy, statement boots in a variety of lengths and lastly tobacco shades across all departments including softs, outerwear and knitwear.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig