Saturday 12 November 2016

Winter Bulking (with added knitwear)

Topshop Boots here and Jeans, H&M Jumper similar here and Matalan Slip

If your from anywhere in the north of England you will know that winter has come a little early this year. On Wednesday morning we awoke to snow, yes snow in November!! Not that I'm complaining I personally LOVE this colder weather. It means I can winter bulk and I don't mean with food. It's finally time for all the layers which means throwing on my favourite jumper, or all five of them (it's been freezing). There's just something about throwing on a woolly jumper that feels so comforting - which is probably why I own so many on them. White, Cream, Navy, Grey, Pink plus many more of this winter sartorial continue to take over my closet, so I'm very happy sweater season is upon us. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig