Sunday 1 March 2015

Black is the new white

Dress | Zara (here). Trainers | Nike (here). Coat | ASOS (here).

Just a quick post tonight - life is mega stressful a the moment (uni deadlines are never ending!)
Yesterday I sported this number and tried to avoid the rain whilst taking these photos. 
I picked up this (amazing - if I do say so myself) dress whilst in Paris. Zara - you never fail to provide me with endless amounts of stripey pieces to brighten up my wardrobe. 
Come of late I've not been able to remove these Nike Air Force 1 trainers either. Black is definitely the new white and I know longer have to worry about avoiding puddles! 
Right - back to the copious amount of assignments!!
Happy Sunday 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig