Tuesday 29 October 2013

Christopher Kane s/s14

So many fashion shows so little time, or least that's how it felt this s/s14 season. That many shows in fact, many were missed. Including the amazing Christopher Kane.....
I've loved the designs of Christopher Kane since I ever set my eyes on them. Every season he offers something, unique, new and exciting. I love them that much I'm still dreaming of owning one of his liquid infused clutches which he showed back in Fall 11. 
This s/s14 was all about holographic, shoes, dresses and detailed inserts.....oh the details. So elegant yet they gave a garment that futuristic look and I loved, loved, loved the shoes. Keep your eyes peeled for them in this video. Enjoy 


Notes:
Dear Santa, I would love anything from the Christopher Kane s/s14 show. 
Love Faye
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig