Thursday 28 March 2013

A picture here a photo there…..

So I finally ditched my Blackberry and purchased an i Phone and so far I’m loving it and most of all I’m in love with Instagram!  Yes I’m a little behind with the times my Boyfriend (Mark) was using it two years ago!
A picture here a photo there it’s the perfect way to document my life in pictures….from what I’m wearing to very cold early (snowy) mornings. My favourite part is playing around with the image adding boarders or filters to create exciting photographs. I also love browsing hash tags and seeing all the amazing photographs people have taken all around the world.

Here are a few of my favourites….. (So far anyway).




 

Follow me @fayeelizabethfashionjournal
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig