Tuesday 27 November 2012

Trend Report -  Oriental Blossom

From Eastern influenced prints at Proenza Schouler to kimono collars in beautiful fabrics at Dries Van Noten, the oriental trend was seen all over the catwalks of Autumn/Winter 2012. 

Proenza Schouler - Autumn/Winter 2012 New York Fashion Week
 
This has to be my favourite trend of the season, ever so I purchased an amazing oriental print kimono from my favourtie online auction site - eBay! 

My Kimono was eyed up over a year ago at my local Topshop, it was one of those items I should have purchased and later regretted. After many late night eBay searches there it was at at the bargain price of £17.99 -  brand new! 


All that's left is to wear it, with some amazing metallic pink shoes I picked up in the Topshop sale for £10
!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faye Elizabeth Fashion Journal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig